Getting lost in the wilderness is easy to do. Everyday people are rescued from jungles, deserts and multi-levelled parking lots. You see them getting winched up by a rescue helicopter on the news and wonder, how did a brief bushwalk turn into a nightmare so quickly? In ‘The Rum Diary’ Johnny Depp gets lost in paradise and a film with no plot. Watch in amazement as something that’s supposed to be a tribute to writer Hunter S. Thompson wanders off into a vacuum of mediocrity never to be saved.
Tag Archives: The Rum Diary
- The Princess Diana money in 'Exit Through the Gift Shop' is brilliant 33 minutes ago
- Watching 'Exit Through the Gift Shop' 1 hour ago
- @robopizzaraptor we were once ;) 2 hours ago
- Australians are like the dinosaurs in 'Jurassic Park' with restricted/delayed media content, people will find a way 2 hours ago
- Good to see the awards at Cannes are wide open, means a good crop of quality films 3 hours ago