Sex addiction is a curious condition because you can argue that every adult suffers from the state at some point in their life. Hell, from the minute most boys hit puberty it’s hard to find a blanket or towel that doesn’t have to be broken open. Unlike drug addiction, alcoholism or watching ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’, the side effects of sex addiction aren’t as damaging to the wellbeing of the addict. Can you really sympathise with a person who is indulging their basic primal instincts? ‘Shame’ aims to answer that question and the results are mixed with an interesting character study of man deep in sexual addiction.
Tag Archives: Shame
- That's a wrap on #WrathofKhan, my love for this film continues to grow, great insights from Nicholas Meyer and finally...KKHHHAAAAAAAAANNNNN 7 hours ago
- "He's really not dead as long as we remember him" love DeForest Kelley in that moment #WrathofKhan 7 hours ago
- ILM worked on the SFX in #WrathofKhan and it's amazing how good they still look for the film's age 8 hours ago
- @Minic57 plus the father and son conversation about facing death, a very well written scene 8 hours ago
- Show, don't tell. Love this shot in #WrathOfKhan and how much it represents Kirk toward the end http://t.co/OXf7EJ77oL 8 hours ago