If driving or riding a motorcycle and you’re caught breaking the law by speeding or drink driving, it’s not long before you lose your license and become a permanent fixture of public transport. It would be interesting if they applied the same laws to filmmaking, because Nicolas Cage would be a wanted man for making ‘Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance’.
Tag Archives: Nicolas Cage
- Ken Jeong in 'The Hangover Part 3' reaches a level of humour only once attained by Mickey Rooney in 'Breakfast At Tiffany's' *shudder* 11 minutes ago
- The Hangover Part 3-mean spirited & humourless excuse for a comedy but a sense of relief that the pain of this series continuing may be over 45 minutes ago
- "THEY DON'T USE COMPUTERS GOOD" the pitch for 'The Internship' 2 hours ago
- @MovieMalone good for the bird cages 2 hours ago
- 'The Hangover Part 3' time...I've got nothing 2 hours ago