In most art galleries around the world there is one giant canvas that someone has painted blue. Anyone can slather paint over a canvas, so why has this painting earned wall space and respect over someone who accidentally spilt a paint can over the floor of their garage? Art is forever open to interpretation and that painting might mean the world to someone or an accident to others but you take what you want away from the experience. ‘Holy Motors’ is a “blue canvas” film that requires you to open your mind only for the filmmaker to fart into it.
Tag Archives: Holy Motors
- @sakura_59 thanks for reading Sam, haha that's a great observation with the hashtag :) 4 hours ago
- Publishing deals are handed out like hotel biscuits in 'A Place for Me', my review is up at graffitiwithpunctuation.net/2013/05/21/rev… 4 hours ago
- New Five Star Film from @lisamalouf who says ciao to 'Roman Holiday' at graffitiwithpunctuation.net/2013/05/21/fiv… 4 hours ago
- . @aliciamalone falls for Oscar Isaac, parties with the Weinsteins & of course the films! Cannes Diary day 6 is up at graffitiwithpunctuation.net/2013/05/21/ali… 4 hours ago
- @Christoph_Elena booing during is rude but after is a Cannes tradition, it's the same as writing a negative review, just more instant ;) 4 hours ago