If driving or riding a motorcycle and you’re caught breaking the law by speeding or drink driving, it’s not long before you lose your license and become a permanent fixture of public transport. It would be interesting if they applied the same laws to filmmaking, because Nicolas Cage would be a wanted man for making ‘Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance’.
Tag Archives: Ghost Rider
- RT @SBSFilm: To celebrate our Australian film season starting Sat 9:30pm with #Snowtown @SBS, we’re giving away 50 Palace dbl tix! http://t… 1 hour ago
- RT @AdamFrazier: Wrath of Khan is def. a response to Empire Strike Back. It's darker, and it ends on a huge cliffhanger with a main charact… 1 hour ago
- Make sure you stop by #FilmClub at #SydFilmFest m.facebook.com/events/5725901… 2 hours ago
- RT @catherinebray: My current Cannes top 5: 1. Behind The Candelabra 2. Inside Llewyn Davis 3. The Stranger By The Lake 4. Borgman 5. Like … 2 hours ago
- @buckle22 and well done to you Mr SFF Film Club 2 hours ago