For years films have been telling us the most dangerous places are outer space, the ocean or any bar in New York City where single women in their 30s frequent. In reality, one of the most frightening places is the human mind, especially one stuck in the throes of madness. ‘A Dangerous Method’ explores the minds of two great men but the diagnosis is not good.
Tag Archives: David Cronenberg
- @bortlb I liked 'Bridesmaids' at least they built the laughs around something + they tapped into the nightmare of a bridal party 1 hour ago
- @bortlb @Christoph_Elena @LastPodcastShow @buckle22 there's no humour it's just all ugly stereotypes & put downs 1 hour ago
- @buckle22 it's trash, I can't believe how ugly the humour is in this film 2 hours ago
- Ken Jeong in 'The Hangover Part 3' reaches a level of humour only once attained by Mickey Rooney in 'Breakfast At Tiffany's' *shudder* 2 hours ago
- The Hangover Part 3-mean spirited & humourless excuse for a comedy but a sense of relief that the pain of this series continuing may be over 2 hours ago