When a filmmaker decides to make a found footage/handy cam film it has to be clear that the genre is the best way to service the story. For a lot of up and coming directors the genre presents a low budget playground for them to showcase their talent with hopes it will get the attention of a major studio – it’s a means to an end. In the case of ‘Chronicle’ it baffles the brain why they wasted $15 million making a found footage film that works hard to bring itself down.
Tag Archives: Chronicle
- I think Jim Lee is contradicting himself with all his "these are my failed Catwoman sketches" tweets, they're awesome! 51 minutes ago
- Hostile screenings of 'Only God Forgives' & @aliciamalone considers full time residency in her Cannes Diary Day 8 at graffitiwithpunctuation.net/2013/05/23/ali… 1 hour ago
- "With great blog stats, comes great spam" Uncle Ben to Peter Parker about his new blog 5 hours ago
- RT @HopscotchFilms: #Metallica in 3D! Whaaat?! Yes! We've got some great news for heavy metal fans on our #Instagram - check it: http://t.c… 5 hours ago
- @skygirrl interested to hear your thoughts on this one 5 hours ago