WARNING: Before reading this review or seeing ‘The Grey’ please take time to consider the following:
1. Make sure you don’t have a holiday planned that requires air travel.
2. Make sure you’re not pregnant or have any heart conditions.
3. Make sure you’re not emotionally attached to any wolf canine breed of domestic animal.
4. That you’re happy to pull out any remaining precious hair that you have left on your balding head.
5. Make sure you own a decent pair of brown underpants.
Heed the warnings because ‘The Grey’ is an intense survival thriller that makes Bear Grills from ‘Man vs. Wild’ look like a fairy.