The obvious is stated clearly within the opening minutes of ‘The Campaign’ – politicians are shady, corporate types run the show and the democratic system of voting is the most ludicrous popularity contest on Earth. These ideas are not new in the realm of political satire but ‘The Campaign’ is the most easily digestible stab at Government in the flavour of Will Ferrell and Zach Galifiankis.
Archive | The Campaign RSS feed for this section
- Hostile screenings of 'Only God Forgives' & @aliciamalone considers full time residency in her Cannes Diary Day 8 at graffitiwithpunctuation.net/2013/05/23/ali… 28 minutes ago
- "With great blog stats, comes great spam" Uncle Ben to Peter Parker about his new blog 4 hours ago
- RT @HopscotchFilms: #Metallica in 3D! Whaaat?! Yes! We've got some great news for heavy metal fans on our #Instagram - check it: http://t.c… 4 hours ago
- @skygirrl interested to hear your thoughts on this one 4 hours ago
- 'Timecop' reboot set up at Universal, no Van Damme this time, damn, via HV hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/un… 4 hours ago