After poking fun at Hollywood via the cartoon series ‘Family Guy’ and ‘American Dad’, it’s time for writer/director Seth MacFarlane to step up with his film debut ‘Ted’. MacFarlane’s brand of humour shines in parts but the overall story of arrested development and romance almost becomes worthy of parodying on one of MacFarlane’s own cartoon creations.
Archive | Ted RSS feed for this section
- Pre 'Predator' beverages aka Preda-Beers http://t.co/MNq4uhZ3ZD 2 hours ago
- @scottEweinberg there's a 'Space Jam' reference in 'The Hangover Part 3', coincidence? 3 hours ago
- RT @buckle22: Argento fans, what is your favourite? I take a look at DEEP RED for @GraffitiIn140 #fivestarfilms graffitiwithpunctuation.net/2013/05/24/fiv… 3 hours ago
- @thecinemascene thanks Simon 3 hours ago
- RT @xopip: No one can swing about in a chair like William Shatner 3 hours ago