Most CIA themed action films follow a pretty strict formula where the lines are blurred between who the good guys and bad guys are. Lots of bullets, car chases and a mysterious villain are thrown into the mix for good measure. ‘Safe House’ follows the formula but when it strays from the plan there are a few surprises that make it worthwhile.
Archive | Safe House RSS feed for this section
- RT @MadmanEntPR: SAVE YOUR LEGS! is coming to home ent July 17. Samples available for reviews/giveaways. Sing out if you'd like some. http:… 1 hour ago
- Off to revisit 'Pulp Fiction' but in a cinema for the first time, that's a mighty fine tasty evening 1 hour ago
- @skygirrl haven't seen it yet but I'm looking forward to it 5 hours ago
- @MattRisnes I watched 'Wrath' on the weekend, it makes STID look so much worse 5 hours ago
- RT @skygirrl: THE GREAT GATSBY: very enjoyable tale & film. Great perf. esp. Leo- so many shades of personality. Barely noticed the music (… 5 hours ago