With so many remakes and sequels getting the green-light from film studio executives it seems the idea pool in Hollywood is getting shallow. The same could be said for the music industry where popular songs are repackaged as cover versions or sampled by lazy DJs frequently. Where both worlds cross over is where ‘Rock of Ages’ exists.
Archive | Rock of Ages RSS feed for this section
- RT @SBSFilm: To celebrate our Australian film season starting Sat 9:30pm with #Snowtown @SBS, we’re giving away 50 Palace dbl tix! http://t… 1 hour ago
- RT @AdamFrazier: Wrath of Khan is def. a response to Empire Strike Back. It's darker, and it ends on a huge cliffhanger with a main charact… 1 hour ago
- Make sure you stop by #FilmClub at #SydFilmFest m.facebook.com/events/5725901… 2 hours ago
- RT @catherinebray: My current Cannes top 5: 1. Behind The Candelabra 2. Inside Llewyn Davis 3. The Stranger By The Lake 4. Borgman 5. Like … 2 hours ago
- @buckle22 and well done to you Mr SFF Film Club 2 hours ago