Despite Pixar’s pairing with Disney, the digital animation studio has managed to stay out of the arena of the Disney Princess. Pixar almost distanced themselves from the familiar fairytale style films of the Disney empire to usher in a new age of computer wizardry to tell different stories. 17 years after ‘Toy Story’, Pixar have finally found their princess in ‘Brave’ and she’s a welcome addition to the family.
Archive | Brave RSS feed for this section
- @scottEweinberg I did, still don't buy it, I wasn't a fan of 'The Last Stand' but glad you found something to like 39 minutes ago
- @scottEweinberg hard to take anyone's opinion on the film serious after that tank ride, plus all the Ain't it Cool screening reactions 41 minutes ago
- Where do I invest? "@cinemaxwell: I want to open a 24 hour cinema so us lunatics can go at 2am if we so desire!" 47 minutes ago
- Crepes, Coen brothers & films that almost bring on comas, check out Day 4 of @aliciamalone's Cannes Diary at graffitiwithpunctuation.net/2013/05/19/ali… 1 hour ago
- 'The Call' was quite a nice surprise, especially for a film produced by the WWE 1 hour ago