Watching ‘The Muppets’ I smiled so hard I think I broke my mouth. That pretty much sums up the experience of a film that is a pure joy to experience and will capture the hearts of everyone. If it were a board game it would be for ages zero and up.
Archive | Amy Adams RSS feed for this section
- Watching 'In the Loop' cause I need a Malcolm Tucker fix 12 minutes ago
- Today @GraffitiIn140 celebrates a birthday, I remember standing in a car park telling @BlakeisBatman "what the hell are we waiting for?" 50 minutes ago
- RT @SBSFilm: To kick off our Australian Film Season tonight @SBS is screening the chilling & moving #Snowtown 9:30pm - http://t.co/nohSmcFb… 1 hour ago
- Congrats to @leezachariah @lukebuckmaster & @RichOnFilm for their election to AFCA positions , film geek royalty right there 1 hour ago
- That's all I've got that can fit into a tweet about Don McAlpine 'Predator' stories, great afternoon :) 1 hour ago